[R] install packages from R-forge SVN

Jonathan Greenberg jgrn at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 26 19:27:37 CET 2014

R-helpers:

I was curious if anyone developed a package/approach to installing
packages directly from the R-forge SVN subsystem (rather than waiting
for it to build)?  I can, of course, SVN it command line but I was
hoping for an install.packages("svn://") sort of approach.  Cheers!

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
Assistant Professor