[R] NOTE when checking CRAN income feasibility

Gunther Schauberger gunther.schauberger at stat.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Feb 27 16:20:36 CET 2014

Hello,

recently I submitted a new version of my package EffectStars to CRAN,
but I was told that the following note arises:

* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: ‘Gunther Schauberger
<gunther.schauberger at stat.uni-muenchen.de>’

Can you pls remove the line break in the DESCRIPTION file?

There is clearly no line break in the description file, and the package check works fine if I do it with R 3.0.2. The note only appears with R devel.

Am I the only one with this problem? Do you have any advice how to deal with it?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Gunther Schauberger

DESCRIPTION-file:

Package: EffectStars
Type: Package
Title: Visualization of Categorical Response Models
Version: 1.4