[R] meta data on infert data set

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 05:56:52 CET 2014

On Feb 1, 2014, at 6:32 PM, Jeff Newmiller wrote:

> They appear to be technical terms relevant to fertility. You should probably ask someone with a background in medicine... or Google for these terms in conjunction with the word "fertility".

"Parity" is the only technical term and its easy enough to look up in a dictionary. (Or if you do a Google search and choose the first hit you see it accurately defined at least for its biologic meaning. The other two relate to the study design and that why the author put in a citation, which unsurprising brings up the orignal paper as the first hit with a Google search.

So, Aziz, please use a bit more initiative.

--
David Winsemius