[R] Categorizing and displaying excel data in tabular format

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 17:49:58 CET 2014

First, .csv files are not Excel files (and I was unable to open the
one you link to).

Second, while the word "Help" is used many ways, this list is intended
to assist, i.e. you show that you have done some work and tell us
where you are stuck and we are happy to give hints and pointers to
help you get unstuck.  This list is not a "we do everything for you"
list.  You should read the posting guide (link at the bottom of this
and every post) and "An Introduction to R".  Then show us what you
have tried, what is not working for you, and what you would like to
see.

As it is, your question does not even have enough information to let
us know what question(s) you are trying to answer.  There are many
different plots to explore data in many different ways to answer
different questions, your question does not narrow things down enough
to give us a direction to point you.  See `fortune(122)`.