[R] Urgent Inquiry

Thu Feb 13 00:00:34 CET 2014

You might consider reading http://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/Hiebeler-matlabR.pdf. I strongly recommend reading the Introduction to R document that comes with the R software.

As to where to ask questions, this mailing list is fine as long as you follow the Posting Guide recommendations (see the bottom of this email) and stay on topic (Matlab is off topic, R is on-topic). Note that most attachments are stripped by the mailing list.. you are expected to communicate in plain text.

Some people prefer the website experience... you might try http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/r for that.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing