[R] dim vector or data.frame

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Feb 14 16:56:48 CET 2014

Yes.

And there's also a possibility of keeping the vector as a one column
data frame (using a drop=FALSE argument in indexing to avoid
conversion to vectors perhaps) so that nrow() can be used. This has
the disadvantage of the inefficiency of using a data frame when a
vector will do, and the advantage of avoiding the test.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics