[R] For two vectors, how to plot bin-to-bin histogram comparision in R?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sat Feb 15 08:55:56 CET 2014

Of course the OP failed to note that no pictures can come through...

But anyway,

Do not do this!  It can be highly misleading (due to arbitrariness of
binning). See

?qqplot

for a much better way to compare distributions.(alas, rarely used
except by statisticians)

-- Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics