[R] amqp_connection:open_channel link channel

Sun Feb 16 20:28:52 CET 2014

I am mystified. Your question lacks any context... it is at best off-topic in R-help. The syntax you show does not seem related to R, and if you were to discuss AMQP as it relates to R then I suspect you would need to post in R-devel.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing