[R] geneation

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Thu Feb 20 11:47:50 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand the question. When you use set.seed, it will
have effect in all calls to the random number generator following it. So
the value for y is also fixed.
As for your code, you don't need the second set.seed. And though it is
not syntatically incorrect, the way you are coding it is not very usual.
Try instead

set.seed(100)
x <- 10*runif(10)

y <- rnorm(10)