[R] seeking alternative method to copy a large section of my R program

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Feb 23 07:36:12 CET 2014

On Feb 22, 2014, at 1:57 PM, Julie Royster wrote:

> Is there any way I can insert markers at the beginning and end of a large
> section of R statements and then copy all text in between to clipboard?
>
> I have trouble scrolling to select long sections, so if there is another way
> I would like to know it!

Each interface is going to be a bit different, but on both the Mac and Windoze I can position the cursor at one end , hold down the shift-key, scroll to the other end and release the shift-key and I will have the target ready for either an Edit/Cut or a cmd-C/ctrl-C.
--

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA