[R] shapiro.test

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Tue Feb 25 00:48:10 CET 2014

Greg,

For some authors the 4th page from the back should be the first page.

Not so for you, however.

Clint

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274