[R] libPaths how to change (R 3.0.2 64bit, RStudio 0.98.501, Windows 7)

Wed Feb 26 10:18:45 CET 2014

What you are really asking is how environment variables get set outside of R, which is very OS-specific and not on topic here, and there can be numerous ways for it to happen even on a single OS. I will warn you that the path syntax can vary in Windows depending on where it gets set so beware of ~ expansion (doesn't always work) and forward/back-slash distinctions. You can start looking in the System control panel under Advanced and Environment Variables... you will probably need Admin privileges to go there. Google is your friend.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing