[R] R Progress Bar

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:15:57 CET 2014

This will probably depend greatly on which operating system you are
using and which progress bar function(s) you are using, neither of
which is clear from your message.  If you tell us what your OS is (and
possibly how you are running R, GUI, commandline, etc.) and show us
some sample code including any packages loaded, then we will have a
better chance at helping you.