[R] Barplot not showing all labels

Jeff Johnson mrjefftoyou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 20:15:46 CET 2014

I have a table that consists of the following country codes and frequencies:
   AE AN AR AT AU BB BD BE BH BM BN BO BR BS CA CH CM CN CO CR CY DE DK DO
EC ES
 0  3  0  2  1 31  4  1  1  1 45  1  1  4  5 86  3  1  8  1  2  1  8  2  1
 2  4
FI FR GB GR GU HK ID IE IL IN IO IT JM JP KH KR KY LU LV MO MX MY NG NL NO
NZ PA
 2  4 35  3  3 14  3  5  2  5  1  2  1 15  1 11  2  2  1  1 23  7  1  6  1
 3  1
PE PG PH PR PT RO RU SA SE SG TC TH TT TW TZ US ZA
 2  1  1  8  1  1  1  1  1 18  1  1  2 11  1  0  3

I am executing:
non_us <- table(subset(mydf, (COUNTRY %in% validcountries) & COUNTRY !=
"US", select = COUNTRY))

barplot(non_us,horiz=TRUE,xlab = "Count", ylab = "Country",main= "Count of
Non-US Records by Country",col="red")

It creates the attached image (I hope images come through on email). Notice
that it is not displaying all of the country codes. It shows bars for each
country, but only 6 are appearing.

Does anyone have a suggestion? I'm open to using qplot, ggplot or ggplot2
(and have tried that), but I want a bar (horizontal) chart not a column
chart.

Thanks in advance.

--
Jeff