[R] Multiple imputation, multinomial response & random effects

Ruben van eijk rpavaneijk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 10:16:31 CET 2014

Dear Davina,

Unfortunately (or luckily), I have almost the exact same problem. I want to
do a multilevel analysis with imputed data and both include mixed and
random effects in the regression model. I have imputed my data with de
Hmisc package (aregImpute), however, the rest of the functions does not
support to analyse the data with random effects. I saw that your question
is from 2012, but you still did not receive a public answer. Do you have
one by now, or did you find a solution for this problem on your own?

Best regards,

Ruben