[R] RSA and lmer

Pablo Ignacio Escribano Pinto p.escribano at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:11:53 CET 2014

Hi all!
I am currently working on a paper where I conduct a surface analysis based on subordinate and supervisor responses.
So far I have been using the RSA package and it works great.
However, because several subordinates share a common supervisor, the RSA object that I need to estimate needs to include random a random intercept and slopes (2)–which implies a mixed model.
Normally I use lmer for estimating mixed models, but I have no clue how to integrate this to RSA in order to conduct a surface analysis.

If you have any ideas on how I can do this it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
best,
Pablo