[R] sourcing scripts

Ahmed M. El-Kenawy kenawy at mans.edu.eg
Wed Jan 29 10:26:31 CET 2014

Hi

I am extensively using R to process large amount of data. I tried to source my scripts to run sequentially in R, instead of running them seperately. However, I always receive an error message related to the memory size although I upgraded my RAM from 8GB to 16GB. i do not think this is the main problem. This is simply because when I import a script using (open script) and run it, it works. But, when I try to source this script (even only one script), i receive the same message
Error in memory.size(min = TRUE) : unused argument (min = TRUE)

By the way, my script simply looks like:

memory.size(max=TRUE)
memory.limit()
gc()
memory.limit(16000)