[R] Question: reproducibility of random sampling with replacement

Thu Jan 2 00:01:32 CET 2014

If you want to reproduce the same sequence twice, then you need to set the seed at the beginning of each calculation. You are only doing it for the second calculation below.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing