[R] Any R-package geared towards Endorsement Frequencies?

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 19:57:26 CET 2014

see ?table and ?prop.table for counts and proportions. For factor
analysis I usually use the functions in the psych package (see
https://personality-project.org/r/#factoranal) , but there are others
including the built in ?factanal function. Additional options are
described in the psychometrics task view.

Best,
Ista