[R] help

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sun Jan 5 19:16:35 CET 2014

Inline.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics
(650) 467-7374

is certainly not wisdom."
H. Gilbert Welch

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 6:56 AM, javad bayat <j.bayat194 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all;
> I am Msc student in Iran and I used R software for statistical analysis in
> my master thesis.
> I have 2 request:
> First:
> I am interested in writing a package in R and I do not know how can I do
> it.
> Please lead me or forward to me an clip or pdf or any thing that helps me
> to learn some thing about that.

See the "writing R Extensions Manual" that ships with R. Also the
devtools package and its docs, which attempts to simplify the process.
The RStudio website has more info on this.

> Second:
> I have a data (which is attached) for a river and I want to predict the

Attachments generally do not make it through. See the posting guide.

> next month for each variables based on Neural nrtwork. But i cant write a
> formula for predicting these var.

I assume by "formula" you mean the formula specifying the network. The
answer would depend on the details of the problem and the specific
functions/packages used for modeling. This is generally not the sort
of thing discussed here. You probably would do better posting on
stats.stackexchange.com, providing all the necessary information when
you do so. They accept attachments, too, I believe.