[R] Find the package of a class given classname

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sat Jan 11 07:13:13 CET 2014

This probably doesn't answer your question, but, amazingly enough, try
googling the class name.
It worked for GAlignmnets.

Incidentally, there's no reason class names have to be unique among R
packages.. And they can be hidden in namespaces.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics