[R] Time Series STL

Sat Jan 11 07:52:16 CET 2014

This might not seem helpful, but there really is a communication gap here. You need to read the Posting Guide, post in plain text so your example code is not mangled by the HTML, and include a bit of data that is representative of the data you are working with. You may find some helpful advice here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example, including how to use the dput function.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing