[R] How to subscribe this mailing list

(Ted Harding) Ted.Harding at wlandres.net
Sun Jan 12 19:01:30 CET 2014

[Also inline]
On 12-Jan-2014 17:45:03 Rui Barradas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Inline.
>
> Em 12-01-2014 10:48, gj1989lh escreveu:
>> Hi,
>>

>>     How can I subscribe this mailing list?
>
> Apparently, you already have.
> Welcome.

Well, apparently not. "gj1989lh" is not listed in the R-help
subscriber list, and the original posting was moderator approved,
so had been held for moderation (presumably because the address
was not subscribed).

The way to subscribe is to visit the web-page:

and follow the instructions which are set out in the section
"Subscribing to R-help"
(including the instructions relating to the follow-up confirmation
email which the subscriber will subsequently receive).

Hoping this helps (and replying to the R-help list so that
everone else can see that it has been dealt with).

The best address for enquiries about subscribing to/using/posting
to R-help is

  r-help-owner at r-project.org

Ted.