[R] how to change the color of the regression line when using effect function

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Jan 13 05:35:48 CET 2014

On Jan 12, 2014, at 7:26 PM, karine heerah wrote:

> Hi all,
> Do you know how to change the color of the regression line, confidence interval etc. when plotting the "effect" function:
> plot(effect("explanatory varible", model.name),xlab,ylab....)
> I tried to include the "col" argument of the plot function but it didn't work.
> Thanks,Karine
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

A) You should post in plain text.

B) You should precede your code with a library() call that loads the package where the effect() function resides. This is especially needed when the name "effect" is such a ubiquitous word in statstical documentation:

> ?effect
No documentation for ‘effect’ in specified packages and libraries:
you could try ‘??effect’

Even trying ??"effect" was not very helpful.

--

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA