[R] Object not Found Error on a .csv file

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 23:26:06 CET 2014

Hi Valerie,

Assuming GfullUA is a column of your data frame task2analyses, you
need to tell R where to look. It's trying to find an object called
GfullUA, and there isn't one.

Here are two ways:
with(task2analyses, cor(GfullUA, GFullUA))

cor(task2analyses$GfullUA, task2analyses$GFullUA)

You might want to read the Introduction to R that came with your
software installation.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee