[R] Library splines

COLLINL at pitt.edu COLLINL at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 17 16:28:02 CET 2014

> Hello,
> I'm writing my Master Thesis. I'm using the R library "splines" and i want
> to cite it correctly.
> I have found the following documentation:
> http://127.0.0.1:20742/library/splines/html/splines-package.html

Christof, if you contact the authors of the package, or look on their
websites, they may have a published paper on the package that they would
like you to cite.  For my own thesis I found a similar publication for the
packages that I relied upon.

If that fails you can also cite the R project itself and the authors as a
misc citation.

     Best,
     Collin.