[R] eliminating white space in lattice plot

Duncan Mackay dulcalma at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 18 14:23:28 CET 2014

I forgot to mention for multiple plots

? print.trellis

Duncan

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerrit Draisma [mailto:gdraisma at xs4all.nl]
Sent: Saturday, 18 January 2014 21:49
To: arun; Duncan Mackay
Subject: Re: [R] eliminating white space in lattice plot

Ha Arun and Duncan,
Thanks for your answers.
They helped to solve my problem.
I found that the width and height parameters can be specified directly in
the pdf() command, and more useful for me in the R-code chunk in a Sweave
source file, as =============
pdf("wideplot.pdf",width=10,height=3)
xyplot(y~x,data=X,type="l",aspect=0.25)
dev.off()
or
<<fig=TRUE,echo=FALSE,height=10,width=7>>=
xyplot(y~x,data=X,type="l",aspect=0.25)
@
Have a good day. Mine is already.
Gerrit.