[R] Help with importing scripts within the same package?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 03:08:14 CET 2014

On 14-01-23 7:54 PM, Charlie Xia wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a very quick question yet found no answers with google.
> Say you when you are writing a package and have R/A.r and R/B.r, if you
> want to load B.r in A.r, is there an obvious way to do so?

That question doesn't make sense.  You should think of package code as
all being executed when the package is installed.  (There are some
exceptions to this, e.g. functions that are called when the package is
loaded.)

The user may choose to call some of your functions, and they may call
others, but it's not a good idea to think of the source for them as scripts.

Duncan Murdoch