[R] Biology package install error

Duncan Mackay dulcalma at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 24 14:34:27 CET 2014

Hi Allison

I had a quick look at the site and it appears that the compiled versions and
they are for operating systems with R installed to ver 2.15

However there is a zip file for all or individual R snippets etc.
If you want to download them and unzip the individual/all chapters and work
from them on your current machine.

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Mackay