[R] problem in getVarianceStabilizedData

Mon Jan 27 11:10:21 CET 2014

Please don't cross-post per R-help posting guide.

The "data" function is not itself data. Provide your data to the function using the name you assign to it according to the getVarianceStabilizedData function documentation.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing