[R] KnitR/RMarkdown: Is there a way to not print a section of the document?

Duncan Mackay dulcalma at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 28 03:20:04 CET 2014

Hi

I use Sweave and have a master Rnw file and parent files.
If there are large chunks I split them up and then just put a % in front of
the \SweaveInput if unwanted.

Otherwise I split up the tex files with \input and \includeonly

You could get into the chunk options and change things there but that is
fiddly if you want to reuse

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Mackay