[R] anova.coxph with subsets of data

Oscar Rueda Oscar.Rueda at cruk.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 29 15:46:55 CET 2014

Dear Dr. Therneau,
Thanks a lot for your answer. I use your survival package often and I find it very useful.

Cheers,
Oscar

Oscar M. Rueda, PhD.
 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Caldas Lab, Breast Cancer Functional
 Genomics.
 University of Cambridge. Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute.
 Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way.
 Cambridge CB2 0RE
 England