[R] metafor package: changing decimal in forest plot to midline decimal

Dietlinde Schmidt schmidt.dietlinde at web.de
Thu Jul 3 15:07:48 CEST 2014

Dear R-Community,

I need to change the punctuation of the reported weights, effect sizes
and confidence intervals in a forest plot created with the
forest()-function in the metafor-package.

Midline decimal means that it looks like this (23·6) rather than that
(23.6).

Do I need to change the forest()-function and if yes which part exactly?
Or is there an otherway how I can do it maybe by changing the
rma()-function, of which the forest()-function is then applied to?

Thanks for any hints and tipps!

Cheers, Linde