[R] How to apply data sets in Vennerable?

gktahon Guillaume.Tahon at UGent.be
Fri Jul 4 13:25:36 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I finally managed to get Vennerable working with the help I got on the
forum. However, I'm faced with my next challange now.
The easy way to work with Vennerable works just fine, that is, if I enter
code like this:
Vdemo2 <- Venn(SetNames = c("foo", "bar"), Weight = c(`01`= 7, '11' = 8,
'10' = 12))

What I would like to do is the following:
I have sequence data that I need to compare between 3 or 4 samples.
For example sequence 1 is found in samples 1 and 2, sequence 2 is only found
in sample 3, ...
This gives me a list of sequences present in each sample.
I would like to have these lists read in R as input for Vennerable, giving
me a Venn Diagram as output, preferably with weight and colors.
I believe I'd have to do something like this:
Set1 <- c(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)
Set2 <- c(1,2,5,6,11,12,13,14)
Set3 <- c(2,6,11,12,15,16,17)

And afterwards, based on these sets, the matrix has to be generated so I get
a nice plot of my data.

Hopefully anyone can help with this? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Guillaume