[R] Merge rows

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 21:44:53 CEST 2014

Hi John,

I don't think your x2 is right, but who knows?

One possible approach would be:
R> lapply(split(x2$recipients,  unique(x2$sender)), paste, collapse=", ")
$`a at email.com`
[1] "b at email.com, f at email.com"

$`r at email.com`
[1] "c(\"c at email.com\", \"d at email.com\"), h at email.com"

but again, who knows exactly what the OP wants?

You sent this just to me; I've copied the R-help list back again.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.sarahgoslee.com