[R] New book: Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Wed Jul 16 12:04:16 CEST 2014
We are please to announce the following book:
Title: Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R.
Authors: Zuur, Saveliev, Ieno
Book website: http://www.highstat.com/BGGAMM.htm
Paperback, hardcover or EBook can be order (exclusively) from:
Table of Contents: http://www.highstat.com/BGS/GAMM/TOC_7_12.pdf
In this book we take the reader on an exciting voyage into the world of
generalised additive mixed effects models (GAMM). Keywords are GAM,
mgcv, gamm4, random effects, Poisson and negative binomial GAMM, gamma
GAMM, binomial GAMM, negative binomial-P models, GAMMs with generalised
extreme value distributions, overdispersion, underdispersion,
two-dimensional smoothers, zero-inflated GAMMs, spatial correlation,
INLA, Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques, JAGS, and two-way nested
GAMMs. The book includes three chapters on the analysis of zero-inflated
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
First author of:
1. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
2. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
3. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
4. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
5. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
6. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
7. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
UK - AB41 6DZ Newburgh
Tel: 0044 1358 788177
Email: highstat at highstat.com
More information about the R-help