[R] Fwd: Plot the means with simultaneous horizontal and vertical error bars

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 23:00:56 CEST 2014

You could try plotCI from the plotrix package.

Note that most attachments are stripped; dput() is the preferred way
to include data.


On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Ahmed Attia <ahmedatia80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear R users,
> I would appreciate your help in plotting the means with simultaneous
> horizontal and vertical error bars. I use the lineplot.CI but it creates
> the vertical bars only.
> The attached file has the dataset that I want to graph. The (X) is the
> x-axis values and (y Lint) is the response in y-axis. Therefore, values in
> the x-axis would be 150, 350, 550, .....etc.
> At each value of the x-axis would be the average response point (y Lint)
> with vertical and horizontal error bars.
> Each value of the x-axis (X) represents a range of values that in x Water.
> The x Water column should be used to draw the horizontal lines.
> Thank you so much.
> AA

Sarah Goslee

More information about the R-help mailing list