[R] interactive labeling/highlighting on multiple xy scatter plots

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:01:44 CEST 2014

There is the TkBrush function in the TeachingDemos package that gives
brushing in a scatterplot matrix using a Tk interface rather than
ggobi.  There is also the iplots package which allows you to create
multiple scatterplots, histograms, boxplots, barcharts, etc. and
points selected in any one of the plots will then be highlighted in
all the others.  Both of those solutions require R to be installed.

I don't know of any way to get what you want without installing at
least one of ggobi or R (or some other program of similar complexity
to install).