[R] Help with splitting up values in a data set

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:05:05 CEST 2014

Hi,

My telepathy is not working today.

Have you already imported your data into R?

If so, what does it look like?

dput(head(yourdata, 20))

is an effective way to provide data on the list. Or if your question
refers to only one column, that's all we need.

But we certainly need to know what the column looks like, and what you
expect to have as the final answer.

This may also be of use:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Sarah