[R] Eager To Learn And Contribute!

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Thu Jul 31 17:57:10 CEST 2014

If you are new, one of the best ways to learn and then start contributing is to just read the R-help list a lot.  Even if you don't think that you can answer a specific question you see a lot and you can try to anwser questions even if you don't post a solution.

Welcome to R.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada