[R] Plotting issues with -par(mfrow=c(r,c))- after -boot-

Wed Jun 4 04:22:17 CEST 2014

No, because I have never used Boot, or tried to use plot.boot... I just know that there are three main styles of plotting in R and the manual pages are usually informative on which is in use. I am glad you figured out a better solution though, and thanks for reporting back.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing