[R] SAS VS R - What type of analysis is better?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Jun 6 15:36:24 CEST 2014

Please do your homework.

The place to start for questions like this is the CRAN Task Views
page, where you will find a High Performance Computing topic that
links here:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/HighPerformanceComputing.html

If nothing there suits, then re-post with details as to why not and
what you think you are looking for.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter