[R] multiple groups anova

Olivier Crouzet olivier.crouzet at univ-nantes.fr
Thu Jun 12 09:10:52 CEST 2014

Hi Stanley,

You need to convert your dataframe (it's'not a matrix obviously) to a "long format". Each measurement will then be a single line within this "table".

Each column will then be viewed as a single statistical variable. Then you will learn to apply relevant anovas on such data.

Essentially, you need to read an introduction to R.

Olivier.

--
Olivier Crouzet
LLING - Laboratoire de Linguistique de Nantes - EA3827