[R] Error clmm(){ordinal}

adesgroux aurore.desgroux at rennes.inra.fr
Thu Jun 12 11:24:11 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I want now to class my lines (Line) regarding to the model ceated with
drop1()

I installes packages lsmeans, multcompView, ordinal and RVAideMemoire which
permit together to analyse data from clmm model.

I ran the following script and had an error. I could find nothing about it
on the internet... Any idea?

> LSM=lsmeans(Modele,"Line",contr="cld")
Error in V %*% x : non-conformable arguments

Summary of Modele :
________________
Cumulative Link Mixed Model fitted with the Laplace approximation

formula:
RRI ~ Line + RRI_DHW1 + RRI_DHW2 + (1 | Year) + Location + (1 |
    Not) + (1 | Bloc) + (1 | Plante)
data:    Tab.INRCh

 link  threshold nobs
 logit flexible  40820
 logLik    AIC
 -38927.36 78266.72
 niter          max.grad
 133765(422327) 9.73e-03

Random effects:
 Groups Name        Variance
 Plante (Intercept) 1.29253
 Year   (Intercept) 0.84251
 Bloc   (Intercept) 0.08741
 Not    (Intercept) 0.09812
 Std.Dev.
 1.1369
 0.9179
 0.2957
 0.3132
Number of groups:  Plante 15,  Year 4,  Bloc 3,  Not 3

Coefficients:
    LineA002     LineA003
    0.214753     3.161216
    LineMR25     LineMR26
    1.724986    -0.739813
  RRI_DHW1.L   RRI_DHW1.Q
    3.939464     0.473873
  RRI_DHW1.C   RRI_DHW1^4
    0.294406    -0.493893
  RRI_DHW1^5   RRI_DHW2.L
   -0.132295     4.112967
  RRI_DHW2.Q   RRI_DHW2.C
    1.095455     0.787843
  RRI_DHW2^4   RRI_DHW2^5
   -0.092328    -0.012149
LocationRiec
   -0.902709

Thresholds:
    5|4     4|3     3|2
-6.5232 -2.6175 -0.2349
    2|1     1|0
 2.7375  9.4322
(26500 observations deleted due to missingness)

Thanks
Best regards
Aurore