[R] Output for Boot function in Car package

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sun Jun 15 13:59:24 CEST 2014

Dear David and Dan,

Yes, the column labelled "bootMed" is the median of the bootstrapped values. As it turns out, this isn't documented in the help for the car package, nor in the on-line appendix on bootstrapping from the CAR book. It's easy, however, to print car:::summary.boot to see the straight-forward things that it does.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox, Professor
McMaster University