[R] Rstudio: is it possible to create a document out of a working script?

Luca Cerone luca.cerone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:20:41 CEST 2014

Dear all,
I am very happy with the new features introduced by Rstudio about how
to create documents embedding R code.

I would like to know though if there is some way to embed code from a
working script into an Rmd document.
I have several working scripts for which I would like to report the
results, but I would like to avoid
copy and paste the code in the Rmd document: the pipeline is still a
work in progress,
and it is likely that I will end up changing the code and parameters
in the script.

As you can imagine, having to copy and paste my code is prone error,
and leads to a lot of code replication.
I would like to avoid this, but couldn´t find a straightforward way so far.

Thanks a lot in advance,
of course if you have other advices, or comments on best practices for
this sort of thing,
I would like to hear them from you.

Cheers,
Luca