[R] local and global variables

Sun Jun 22 06:33:43 CEST 2014

You are not following the Posting Guide. This is a plain text mailing list (HTML does not necessarily show us what you see). Also, you should be providing a reproducible example that we can run to understand what you are actually dealing with.

The only general advice I can give you at this point is that you should avoid using <<- at all. Instead, return results or lists of results from the functions and assign them to global variables where you call the functions.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing