[R] Rstudio: is it possible to create a document out of a working script?

Luca Cerone luca.cerone at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 09:27:19 CEST 2014

Hi Jeff,
so far I have used the knitr purl() function, which extracts all the
code chunks in a single R script.
To achieve exactly what I need, the documentation at rmarkdown.rstudio.com seems
to imply that playing with formats would allow me to get the report
out of an existing
script, but I still haven't tested that.

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Luca

Luca Cerone