[R] Custom sampling method in R XXXX

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 23:26:17 CEST 2014

The sample function can be used to sample discrete values with
designated probabilities.  I would just construct your list of 5
values based on the selected value (duplicating end values if needed,
so a choice of x=0 would be the vector c(0,0,0, 0.125, 0.25) ), then
sample from this vector with the probabilities that you specify.