[R] Generate data follows space-time clustered inhomogeneous Poisson point process in 3D space

Sat Jun 28 03:44:35 CEST 2014

Please read the Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of this out any other email on this list. You have repeatedly abused this list this week.

- posting in HTML
- cross-posting to multiple lists
- duplicate posts
- off-topic subjects

You have not been getting much response due to this behavior, so take a hint.

Re your question: The first step in simulating data is to understand the math of your model. All you have done is mention buzzwords so far, and teaching you the meaning of those words here would be off topic (I am not familiar with your particular combination of buzzwords anyway), so a site like StatsExchange seems more appropriate than this list. When you do understand what you are trying to accomplish, then reading the R help pages for a few functions like ?rnorm or ?rpois should be enough. If you make it far enough to have some reproducible code (which may not even be doing quite what you want yet) then we might be in a position discuss how to get from there to where you want to be.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing